Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday?

It is Friday!

These three words can pack a huge meaning. And for many it means the work week is over and the weekend is starting. Believe me, I am looking forward to the weekend! But, I am wondering... Do we use that phrase as an excuse to glide through the day doing just enough to get by and fly off to our weekend escape? Do we use that phrase to be lazy?

Or.

Do we say, "It is Friday!" This is my last work day this work week. I need to make it count. I need to do hard things. I need to step it up and get things done.

It can be easy to fall to the temptation of complacency.

It can be easy to just exist.

I for one need a kick in the butt now and then to keep moving. So this is my challenge, the kick in the butt, to myself to do this day well. To do hard things and to make this time count.

And by the grace of God I know this is going to be a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment